Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sneak Peek - CHRISTMAS CARD STAMP A STACK





Here are 4 out of the 5 Christmas cards I am offering for the Stamp-a-stack. The last one will be in purple tones with the Holy Triptych set from the holiday mini catalog. The first 3 were totally CASED (copy and share everything) from Splitcoaststampers. The last one, I struggled with - but LOVE pomegranite and wasabi colors.
Class will be November 20th at 6pm.
You can stamp 10 cards (of one design) and 10 envelopes for $15.
20 Cards (one or two designs) and 20 envelopes for $25
30 cards (one, two or 3 designs) and 30 envelopes for $30.
40 cards (one, two, three or 4 designs) and 40 envelopes for $40.
50 cards $50
60 cards $55
Your order (which design and how many) is due by November 6th.
I will post the 5th card as soon as I get the stamp set
Email me and let me know if you are interested.
annaseagle@yahoo.com

No comments: