Thursday, October 18, 2007

SNEAK PEEK - Crop - a - dile class

" I got to have this". Is that what you said when you saw all the great things the Crop-a-dile does? Now are you saying - "How in the world does this *%*$ thing work?"

I am here to help. I am planning a Crop-a-dile class on NOVEMBER 6th at 6pm. We will make a Christmas CD tin album (with the DASHING designer paper), a 2008 coaster calendar (with the CUTIE PIE designer paper) plus a 12 x 12 layout. You will learn to punch holes, set eyelets and emboss with your new tool.

The cost of the class includes:
The CD tin project
The Coaster Calender project
The 12 x 12 layout
And a Crop-a-dile
ALL FOR $40 (pssst - the crop-a-dile alone with SH and tax is ($35.00)

If you have already bought the crop-a-dile from me, THE CLASS IS FREE.

If you already own a crop-a-dile (not from me) the class is $20.

I have room for 10 people. I need payment by OCTOBER 27th.
Email me if you are interested.
annaseagle@yahoo.com

No comments: