Monday, January 5, 2009

I hate computers

OK Santa brought me a new camera and brought the boys a new laptop. Problem is - right now I hate them both. They are new, I am not used to them and THEY WILL NOT DO WHAT I WANT THEM TO DO.






















Here are 8 pictures of the last camp. Some are being ornery (is that how you spell it?) and are posting sideways. Some are just fine.






























It helps none that I have NO PATIENCE and my husband just got his darn MASTERS DEGREE in computer something or other so neither of us are able to do anything.


















This looks like CRAP. I am embarassed to post it. I was going to put it in a word file and send it to the girls who missed camp. But my Hubby doesn't like the version of Work the laptop came with and is waiting to buy an upgrade
SHOOT ME NOW. THIS LOOKS LIKE CRAP
Oh , Happy New Year








































































































































No comments: