Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sneak Peak

Well, I got the new Stampin Up! catalog. Unfortunately, I only got one. I PREORDERED 3 CASES OF THE SPANISH ONES. How in the world I did that, I do not know. So pray that the right ones come before camp.

















Lots of pretty Designer Series Papers - some with foil and textured parts. Two really cute Simpy Scappin kits - one boyish, one girlish - that I am sure we will do another 6 to 8 page layout soon . . .






Some courdory covered buttons that I like. Some new hardware with colors. A new circle cutter.

Not a whole lot of stamps that I can't live without. BUT THEY ARE ALL DIE CUT!





All the campers should have gotten a preview catalog. There is also a whole new Decore Elements (wall rub on) catalog that is really good.

Hope the stuff comes before camp next week!












No comments: